Things You Must Know About Belarus Visa For Pakistan
Belarus is new country for most of Pakistani people and usually they ask me two questions again and again. Belarus! Where exactly is it? & Is it easy to get Belarus visa on Pakistani passport?
So if you want to visit Belarus then you have to take take these steps to get a Belarusian visa on Pakistani passport.
If you are traveling to Belarus for more than 30 days, or to work or study, then you will need a different type of visa.
How to obtain a Belarus visa on Pakistani Passport?
- Passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least 90 days upon conclusion of your trip.
- An ORIGINAL (not a copy) of a letter of invitation from a Belarusian travel agency. Hosting organization should be registered as a tourist company by the Belarusian authorities.
- Visa application form should be completed in a computer and after it should be printed. (http://mfa.gov.by/en/visa/info/visa-applications.html)
- One passport size photo with light background (35-45 mm)
- Medical insurance for the entire period of the intended stay in Belarus (the cover minimum $10000). I used multi-purpose plan of ViaCare international travel insurance by Jubilee
- A hotel room reservation for the period of stay.
- Proof Of Financial Sustainability (bank statement, etc.) You shall has at least 25 euros per day of stay in Belarus.
- Other Documents At Consul’s Request. At the request of the consular officer additional documents (such as police clearance, taxpayer statement, salary statement, medical certificate, etc.) may be required for issuance of a Belarusian entry visa.
Belarus Visa fee is 60 Euro. The Consular will give you “bank challan” after checking all documents necessary for the visa issuing and you should pay fees in bank only. You should submit paid bank challan to embassy after visa fee depositing.
- Address of Belarus embassy
Address: House No. 8, Street 4, Sector F-6/3, Islamabad
Telephone: (051) 2307912
- Embassy working hours
Monday – Friday: 09.00 A.M. — 6.00 P.M.
Lunch: 1.00 P.M. – 2.00 P.M.
- Consular section working hours
Submission of the documents: Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 A.M. — 12:30 P.M.
Issuance of the documents: Monday-Friday, 2:00 P.M. — 5:00 P.M.
Belarus is 💚