If you are traveling to Kazakhstan from Pakistan you need to obtain an appropriate tourist’s visa. Getting a Kazakhstan visa on Pakistani passport is a few steps process.
First, you will need to get an official letter of invitation from a company authorized by the Kazakhstan Ministries of Foreign and Internal Affairs called Visa Support Document or Invitation. Then you will need to take this invitation along with the application form, an original of your passport and other related documents to the Kazakhstan embassy in order to have your visa processed.
Necessary requirements for obtaining Kazakhstan visa on Pakistani Passport
- Copy of invitation letter with visa support number, approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (invitations by foreign diplomatic missions and international organizations, accredited in Kazakhstan only) or Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- One fully completed visa application form (should be typed out).
- One recent passport size photo of applicant (should be pasted).
- Passport, valid at least 6 month from the date of the visa.
- Copy of passport and ID Card.
- Insurance certificate (copy).
- Medical fitness certificates (test for Anti HIV, chest X-Ray).
- Copy of travel ticket.
- Receipt for visa fees payment.
- Visa processing time is 5 working days.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
Visa Fees for Kazakhstan Tourist Visa
- $60 for single entry
- $90 for multiple entry
- All payments for consular fee should be paid to bank AFTER submitting documents and getting approval from the Embassy.
Account Name: Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
MCB Islamic Bank Ltd.
Jinnah Super Market branch, F-7 Markaz, Islamabad
In Kazakhstan, once you are someones guest, it is really hard to get away – everyone wants you to stay. They believe that if you invite a guest, luck will fly into your house. ~ Tim Cope
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Islamabad)
Address: House No. 11, Street 45, Sector F-8/1, 43000 Islamabad
Telephone: (+9251) 226-29-20
Fax: (+9251) 226-28-06
Timing of Consular Section: 9:00 – 13:00 from Monday to Friday