Do you want to visit Ukraine for tourism but do not have information? In this article we will explain how to get Ukraine visa from Pakistan.
Necessary requirements for obtaining Ukraine visa on Pakistani Passport
- Letter of invitation from a legal person registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.Note: Letter of invitation have to contain the number assigned in the Unified State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens’ associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine;
- Documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism;
- Passport that should meet the following requirements:Be valid for at least three months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine;Have at least two blank visa designated pages;Have validity period of no longer than 10 years;
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form. Visa application forms of minors shall be submitted for each person and signed by a parent or legal guardian. For speeding up application process Visa Application Forms should be submitted online via http://visa.mfa.gov.ua web site;
- Two colored photo 35 mm x 45 mm;
- Valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement;
- Proof of the sufficient financial means for the intended period of stay and return to the country of origin, or transit to a third country, or the possibility to legally obtain sufficient financial means on the territory of Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay). Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement;
- Copy of travel ticket.
- Payment of consular fee.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
Visa Fees for Ukraine short-term visa (type C)
- $165 for single entry (as per July, 2019)
Visa processing Time
- Ordinary processing – up to ten working days, unless otherwise stipulated by Ukraine’s international treaties. This period may be extended up to 30 working days if by additional checks are necessary.
To see a friend no road is too long ~ Ukrainian Proverb
Embassy of the Ukraine to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Islamabad)
Address: House No. 4, Street 5, Sector F-7/3, Islamabad
Telephone: (+9251) 260-89-66
Fax: (+9251) 260-89-67
Work schedule: 9:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday